Tycho Brahe (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tycho Brahe was an influential 16th-century astronomer. Named after him are:
- Tycho (crater), a crater on Earth's Moon
- Tycho Brahe (crater), a crater on Mars
- Tycho Brahe Planetarium, in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Tycho Brahe, a character in the Penny Arcade webcomic
- HEAT 1X Tycho Brahe, a manned spacecraft
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.