Tycho Brahe (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tycho Brahe was an influential 16th-century astronomer. Named after him are:
- Tycho (crater), a crater on Earth's Moon
- Tycho Brahe (crater), a crater on Mars
- Tycho Brahe Planetarium, in Copenhagen, Denmark
- HEAT 1X Tycho Brahe, a manned spacecraft
- Jerry Holkins, who writes and features as a character in the Penny Arcade webcomic under the alias Tycho Brahe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.