From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tye in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tye may refer to:
- Tye, Texas
- Tiye or Tye (1398–1338 BC), queen of ancient Egypt
- A nautical term for a chain or rope used for hoisting or lowering a yard
People with the name
- Christopher Tye (c. 1500–c. 1570), 16th-century composer and organist
- Colonel Tye (1753–1780), Loyalist leader in the American revolution
- John Tye (cricketer) (1848–1905), an English cricketer who played for Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire
- John Tye (whistleblower) (born c. 1976), American surveillance whistleblower
- Michael Tye (artist), Australian mosaic artist
- Michael Tye (philosopher), American philosopher
- Tye Fields (born 1975), American heavyweight boxer
- Tye Tribbett (born 1977), American gospel singer, songwriter and choir director
- Tye Waller (born 1957), first base coach for Major League Baseball's Oakland Athletics franchise, and a former major league third baseman
- Ty (disambiguation)
- Tiye (disambiguation)
- Tie (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Tye"
- All pages with titles containing "Tye"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tye.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.