Tygart Lake State Park sits on 391 acres (1.58 km²) along the shores of Tygart Lake in Taylor County near Grafton, West Virginia, United States.
- 20-room Tygart Lake Lodge
- Lodge restaurant
- 2 gift shops
- 11 cabins
- 40 camp sites (26 with electric hookup)
- Hiking trails
- Marina with boat rentals
- Swimming in Tygart Lake (Note the swimming area was closed several years ago. Pool swimming available. Official website)
- Picnic area
- ^ Where People and Nature Meet: A History of the West Virginia State Parks. Charleston, West Virginia: Pictorial Histories Publishing Company. April 1988. ISBN 0-933126-91-3.
- ^ Strager, J.M, and Yuill, C.B., THE WEST VIRGINIA GAP ANALYSIS PROJECT FINAL REPORT, Appendix 4, Natural Resource Analysis Center, West Virginia University, Morgantown, West Virginia, 2002.