October 19, 1983 |
Bothell, Washington, USA
|Residence||Los Angeles, California|
|Occupation||Entrepreneur Publicist, television personality, and founder Tyler Barnett PR|
|Notable work(s)||Party Monsters: Cabo
The Millionaire Matchmaker
|Tyler's Web Site|
Tyler Barnett (born October 19, 1983) is an entrepreneur, business consultant and American reality show personality. Barnett started his first business at the age of 14 and by 2009 was speaking alongside Richard Branson at the Perfect Pitch conference in Los Angeles. He was a contestant on the 2008 series Party Monsters Cabo and was featured on the Bravo reality series The Millionaire Matchmaker. In 2013, he appeared on the Comedy Central Show, Nathan For You. He is the owner and co-founder of the company Barnett Ellman as well as the company Tyler Barnett PR.
Awards and Recognition
Tyler Barnett was selected by BusinessWeek as one of the top 25 young entrepreneurs of 2007. Barnett was also chosen by the Los Angeles Business Journal as one of their Top 20 Entrepreneurs in their 20's. PR Week has featured multiple PR campaigns created by Barnett's eponymous firm.
- Needleman, Sarah. "Tough Love Isn't Easy to Give". Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 23 December 2011.
- Hard, Rob. "E! Channel Sensationalizes the Event Planning Profession with Reality Show". Retrieved 5 March 2012.
- Huajardo, Luis. "Need Funding?". Retrieved 5 March 2012.
- Leiber, Nick. "Tyler Barnett, 24; Jason Ellman, 25". Business Week. Retrieved 23 December 2011.
- Williams, Jeff. "Getting on a Reality TV Show: 5 Things You Need to Know". AOL. Retrieved 23 December 2011.
- Journal, LA Business. "20 in their 20s: Tyler Barnett & Jason Ellman". LA Business Journal. Retrieved 25 December 2011.
- Lewis, Tanya. "G.B. Proudfoot's campaign lets people know they stink". PR Week. Retrieved 22 January 2014.