||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2011)|
Tyler Bates is a music producer and composer for films, TV and video games. His most known work includes Rob Zombie's Halloween, Halloween II, The Devil's Rejects, Zack Snyder's Dawn of the Dead, 300, Watchmen, and Sucker Punch; Neil Marshall's Doomsday, See No Evil and James Gunn's Slither and Guardians of the Galaxy. In 2011 he scored Emilio Estevez's The Way, William Friedkin's Killer Joe, Marcus Nispel's Conan the Barbarian, Chris Gorak's The Darkest Hour, and James Gunn's Super.
|2014||Guardians of the Galaxy|
|2011||The Darkest Hour|
|2011||Conan the Barbarian|
|2009||The Haunted World of El Superbeasto||(along with comedy duo Hard n' Phirm)|
|2008||The Day The Earth Stood Still|
|2006||See No Evil|
|2005||The Devil's Rejects||"Shootout",
"Another Failed Escape",
"Mama Pulls the Trigger"
|2004||The Dead Will Tell|
|2004||Dawn of the Dead||
"The Hangman's Song",
|2003||City of Ghosts|
|2001||Night at the Golden Eagle|
|2000||Shriek If You Know What I Did Last Friday the Thirteenth|
|1997||The Last Time I Committed Suicide|
|1996||The Crow: City of Angels|
- "Angel Muse"
- "Bills' L.A. River Stunt"
- The Dead Will Tell
- "Emily Investigates"
- "I Had A Breakdown"
- Closet Voyeur"
- "Back On Junk"
- "Making a Monster"
TV Show soundtracks
Video games soundtracks
- God of War: Ascension (2013)
- Rise of the Argonauts
- Watchmen: The End Is Nigh
- Army of Two: The 40th Day
- Transformers: War For Cybertron
- Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
- Tyler Bates' Website (includes samples of music and many video clips from movies worked on)
- Tyler Bates at the Internet Movie Database
- Music Composer Blog regarding Bates' The Way soundtrack
- Tyler Bates Interview on KCRW featuring Watchmen Soundtrack
- Tyler Bates being interviewed at the Grammy Museum
- Shock Till you Drop Exclusive Interview
- Tyler Bate Interview at www.reviewgraveard.com
|This article on a record producer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a United States composer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|