January 11, 1996 |
Corning, California, U.S.
|Height||5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||130 lb (59 kg)|
|Achievements||Youngest driver to start a World of Outlaws feature (13)|
|NASCAR Camping World Truck Series career|
|13 race(s) run over 2 year(s)|
|Truck no., team||No. 19 (Brad Keselowski Racing)|
|Best finish||77th (2013)|
|First race||2013 North Carolina Education Lottery 200 (Rockingham)|
|Last race||2014 Fred's 250 (Talladega)|
|Statistics current as of October 18, 2014.|
Tyler Reddick (born January 11, 1996 in Corning, California) is a American sprint and stock car racing driver. The youngest driver ever to compete in a feature race in World of Outlaws competition, he currently competes on a part-time basis in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 19 Ford for Brad Keselowski Racing.
Reddick began his racing career at the age of four, competing in Outlaw Midget cars; soon after he was also competing in sprint cars. He was the youngest driver to qualify for the World 100 at Eldora Speedway, the youngest driver to win the East Bay Winter Nationals, and the youngest winner ever in the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series. He is also the youngest driver ever to qualify for a feature race in World of Outlaws sprint car racing.
Reddick made his debut in the ARCA Racing Series in 2012; in October of that year, Reddick won in his first career start in the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East at Rockingham Speedway. Reddick made his debut in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series in April 2013, driving for Ken Schrader Racing at Rockingham Speedway; he was involved in an accident during the race, and finished 30th.
In November 2013 it was announced that Reddick had been signed by Brad Keselowski Racing to compete in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series; he is scheduled to drive the team's No. 19 Ford in 15 events in the series in 2014, before running the full series schedule for the team in 2015.
Motorsports career results
(key) (Bold - Pole position awarded by qualifying time. Italics - Pole position earned by points standings or practice time. * – Most laps led.)
Camping World Truck Series
|NASCAR Camping World Truck Series results|
|2013||Ken Schrader Racing||52||Toyota||DAY||MAR||CAR
|2014||Brad Keselowski Racing||19||Ford||DAY
* Season in progress
1 Ineligible for series points
- "Reddick Joins Keselowski's Truck Squad". November 16, 2013. National Speed Sport News. Accessed 2013-11-17.
- "Profile". Tyler Reddick official website. Accessed 2013-11-17.
- "Richards leads Firecracker 100 after first night". June 25, 2010. Pittsburgh, PA: Pittsburgh Tribune-Review. Accessed 2013-11-17.
- Cunningham, Jason. "Larson captures K&N Pro Series East Crown". November 3, 2012. NASCAR.com. Turner Sports. Accessed 2013-11-17.
- "Du Quoin resident to race today". September 2, 2013. Carbondale, IL: The Southern Illinoisan. Accessed 2013-11-17.
- "Tyler Reddick - 2013 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Results". Racing-Reference. USA Today Sports Media Group. Retrieved 2013-11-17.
- "Tyler Reddick - 2014 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Results". Racing-Reference. USA Today Sports Media Group. Retrieved 2014-09-27.