|Full name||Tyler Robert Rosenlund|
|Date of birth||September 13, 1986|
|Place of birth||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|Height||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Riverside Secondary School|
|2004–2006||UC Santa Barbara Gauchos|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 04:20, 8 September 2014 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
College and amateur
Rosenlund played college soccer at the University of California, Santa Barbara. He was a member of the UCSB Gauchos squad that reached the 2004 Division I Men's College Cup which lost to Indiana University on penalties. He eventually won a National Championship with the Gauchos by beating the UCLA Bruins in the 2006 Division I Men's College Cup.
After the 2006 NCAA season ended, Rosenlund decided to leave UCSB early. He left to trial with Allmänna Idrottsklubben of the Swedish Premier Division Allsvenskan and later moved on another trial with IFK Mariehamn in the Finnish Premier Division, Veikkausliiga. He failed to secure a contract with either club but made one appearance for IFK Mariehamn in the Finnish League Cup.
After his short spell in Finland he headed back to Sweden and secured a contract with Åtvidabergs FF in the Swedish second tier, Superettan. He made a couple of appearances for ÅFF before he was released by the club.
On 21 March 2008, Toronto FC announced Tyler Rosenlund was signed to a senior developmental contract. He made his Toronto FC debut on 5 April 2008, appearing as an 83rd minute substitute during a 4-1 defeat to D.C. United. He also became the first Canadian-born to score for Toronto FC at BMO Field, registering a goal against the Chivas USA on 6 September 2008.
Rosenlund signed with USSF Division 2 club Rochester Rhinos in March 2010. He was a mainstay of the club in 2010 and 2011, being named team most valuable player in the latter year. Rochester re-signed Rosenlund for the 2012 season on November 21, 2011.
Rosenlund made his first international appearance with the Canadian men's national team on 30 January 2008. Rosenlund entered Canada's friendly against Martinique in the 72nd minute in a 1-0 Friendly win. He has also featured extensively for the U-17 and U-20 Canadian teams and was active for Canada's U-23 team for Olympic Qualifying.
UC Santa Barbara
- 2009: Toronto FC Vs. Chivas USA - Man of the Match
- 2006: NCAA Division 1 College Cup Final Four All-Star Team
- 2005: Named to the Missouri Athletic Club Hermann Trophy Watch List
- 2004: Freshman All-American
- 2003: B.C. Soccer Athlete Of The Year
- "Viikingit ja IFK Mariehamn tasapeliin". Veikkausliiga (in Finnish). February 13, 2007. Retrieved September 7, 2014.
- "Både Kanu och Rosenlund ratas". Nyan.ax/ (in Swedish). February 12, 2007. Retrieved September 7, 2014.
- "IFK Mariehamn ei tehnyt sopimuksia". ts.fi (in Finnish). February 13, 2007. Retrieved September 7, 2014.
- "ÅFF erbjuder Tyler Rosenlund kontrakt". fotbollskanalen.se (in Swedish). Retrieved September 7, 2014.
- TFC sign Canadian midfielder Rosenlund From http://toronto.fc.mlsnet.com, Posted 21 March 2008.
- Early goals come back to haunt TFC From http://toronto.fc.mlsnet.com, Posted 05 April 2008.
- http://communities.canada.com/theprovince/blogs/backofthenet/archive/2009/03/28/local-lad-rosenlund-training-with-caps.aspx Local lad Rosenlund training with Caps
- Prospects fall to Surrey United defeat
- January 30, 2008: Canada vs Martinique From http://www.canadasoccer.com, Posted 30 January 2008.
- Canada player profile
- Rochester Rhinos player profile
- Toronto FC player profile
- UC Santa Barbara player profile