From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tylor is an English surname and given name meaning “tiler”. It may also refer to the given name of a male or female
- Charles Tylor (1816-1902), British minister and author
- Edward Tylor (1832-1917), British anthropologist
- Sir Theodore Henry Tylor (1900-1968), British lawyer and international level chess player
- Jud Tylor (* 1979), Canadian actress
- Mary Tylor (d.1887), first wife of George Cadbury
Tylor (given name)
- Edward Tylor Miller (1895-1968), US politician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tylor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.