Type of site
|Owner||Endurance International Group|
|508 (April 2014[update])|
Typepad is a blogging service from company SAY Media (from the merger of Six Apart Ltd and VideoEgg). Originally launched in October 2003, Typepad is based on Six Apart's Movable Type platform, and shares technology with Movable Type such as templates and APIs, but is marketed to non-technical users and includes additional features like multiple author support, photo albums and mobile blogging.
The service is available in several languages and countries around the world. In the United States, Typepad is sold at three different paid subscription levels.
TypePad underwent a major DDoS attack in April 2014 that caused its service to go down for about 6 days.
- "Typepad.com Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 2014-04-01.
- "Typepad Pricing Overview". typepad.com. Retrieved 2014-06-29.
- "BBC typepad blog". Blogs.bbc.co.uk. 1970-01-01. Retrieved 2014-06-29.
- "Sky News typepad blog". Jeremythompson.typepad.com. Retrieved 2014-06-29.
- "TypePad Down-time Monitoring Tool". Issitedownrightnow.com. Retrieved 2014-06-29.
|This website-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|