Typhoon (South Korean band)
Due to Solbi's busy schedule in 2008, she was not able to participate in Typhoon's 3rd album Rendezvous, so therefore another female vocalist replaced her. However, this did not confirm Solbi's departure from the group, she would be able to remain a member and work again when she was able to.
In February 2009, Hana officially left the group after only 2 months. Singer Lee Kyung, who sang for the OST of MBC drama Wise Mothers and Good Wives, officially replaced her on February 6.
Typhoon disbanded in 2010.
- Woo Jae (우재, vocals) (2006–2010)
- Ji Hwan (지환, rapper) (2006–2010)
- Lee Kyung (이경, vocals) (2009–2010)
- Solbi (솔비, vocals) (2006–2008)
- Hana (하나, vocals) (2008–2009)
- Troika, May 2006
- Travel, July 2007
- Rendezvous, November 2008
- "Typhoon to break up after 4 years". Allkpop. 2010-02-01. Retrieved 29 January 2013.