From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up typological, typologically, or typology in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Typology is the study of types. More specifically, it may refer to:
- Blanchard's transsexualism typology, a classification of male-to-female transsexualism
- Farm typology, farm classification by the USDA
- Linguistic typology, study and classification of languages according to their structural features
- Milewski's typology, a language classification system
- Oakeshott typology, a classification of the medieval sword
- Pavlov's typology, the first systematic approach to the psychophysiology of individual differences
- Sasang typology, traditional Korean medical typology
- Sociopolitical typology, four types, or levels, of a political organization
- Typology (anthropology), division of culture by races
- Typology (archaeology), classification of artifacts according to their characteristics
- Typology (creation biology), system that classifies animals into groups called "created kinds" or "baramins"
- Typology of Greek vase shapes, classification of Greek vases
- Typology (psychology), a model of personality types
- Typology (theology), in Christian theology, the interpretation of some characters and stories in the Old Testament as allegories foreshadowing the New Testament
- Typology (urban planning and architecture), the classification of characteristics common to buildings or urban spaces
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.