From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tyre in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tyre may refer to:
- Tyre, the international spelling of tire, the outer part of a wheel
- Tyre, Lebanon
- Tyre District, Lebanon
- Tyre, New York, United States, a town
- Tyre, an unincorporated community in Austin Township, Sanilac County, Michigan, United States
- Colin Tyre, Scottish lawyer and judge
- Tyre York (1836–1916), U.S. Congressman from North Carolina
- Tyres (mythology), two minor figures in Greek mythology
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.