From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tyre in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tyre may refer to:
- Tyre or tire, the outer part of a wheel
- Tyre, Lebanon
- Tyre District, Lebanon
- See of Tyre, a Christian diocese seated in Tyre, Lebanon
- Tyre, New York, United States, a town
- Tyre, an unincorporated community in Austin Township, Sanilac County, Michigan, United States
- Colin Tyre, Lord Tyre, Scottish lawyer and judge
- Nedra Tyre (1921-1990), American author
- Wilma Tyre (born c. 1935), Scottish badminton player
- Tyre York (1836–1916), U.S. Congressman from North Carolina
- Tyres (mythology), two minor figures in Greek mythology
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.