||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2008)|
|Born||Tyson Brett Ballou
14 November 1976
Garland, Texas, U.S.
|Height||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
Born in Garland, Texas, he began modeling at the age of 15 years old discovered by Page Parkes, appearing in magazines and shows in Texas. Later on, he began modeling in New York under the Ford Modeling Agency, but later signed with another agency, IMG, which was instrumental in making him one of today's most successful male models. His modeling include stints for Giorgio Armani, Versace, Exte, Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Dolce and Gabbana, among others. In 2007, he shot a jeans campaign for luxury brand 7 for all Mankind, alongside Carolyn Murphy. He has fronted brands such as Jil Sander, DKNY, Hugo Boss Sport, Byblos, Moschino, Emporio Armani, Exte Acht, Samsonite, Perry Ellis, BCBG, Valentino Roma and Emporio Armani Fragrance. In addition, Tyson has appeared in L'uomo, Vogue, Jalouse, The Face, Harper's Bazaar, Arena Homme Plus, Visionaire, Numero, and W. With a never ending list of accomplishments, Tyson continues to stay on top of his game.
He is ranked at number one on Models.com Top Icons list.
- IMG (NEW YORK) MOTHER AGENCY - http://www.imgmodels.com/
- Select (London) - http://www.selectmodel.co.uk
- Stockholm (Stockholm) http://www.stockholmsgruppen.com
- Success (Paris) - http://www3.successmodels.com/
- Unique (Copenhagen) - http://www.unique.dk
- View (Barcelona) - http://viewmanagement.com/
- Why Not (Milan) - http://www.whynotmodels.com