From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tzadik may mean one of the following:
- Tzadik, the Hebrew word for "righteous one", and a title given to a Hasidic spiritual leader
- Tzadikim Nistarim are saintly people who are hidden from view
- The Yiddish name for Tsade, the eighteenth letter of the Hebrew alphabet
- Tzadik Records, a New York-based not-for-profit record label founded by John Zorn that specializes in many music styles, including jazz, avant-garde, classical, and radical Jewish culture (and more)
- Zadik Barak Levin syndrome, named after Zadik, Barak, and Levin
- Tzadik, the Armenian word for Easter
- Raphael Saadiq, musician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.