|Province of Turkey|
|• Total||5,341 km2 (2,062 sq mi)|
|• Density||63/km2 (160/sq mi)|
|Per capita income||6,477 TL (71st; 2011)|
Uşak (Turkish: Uşak ili ) is a province in western Turkey. Its adjacent provinces are Manisa to the west, Denizli to the south, Afyon to the east, and Kütahya to the north. The provincial capital is Uşak, and its traffic code is 64. The province covers an area of 5,341 km.
Uşak province is divided into 6 districts (capital district in bold):
- Turkish Statistical Institute, MS Excel document – Population of province/district centers and towns/villages and population growth rate by provinces
- "İşte Türkiye'nin en zengin illeri" [Here is the richest provinces of Turkey]. Kuzey Ekspres Gazetesi (in Turkish). 2011-09-07. Retrieved 2013-03-01.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Uşak Province.|
- (Turkish) Uşak governor's official website
- (Turkish) Uşak municipality's official website
- (English) Uşak weather forecast information
- News from Uşak province and 6 districts
|This geographical article about a location in Uşak Province, Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|