From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up U-turn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A U-turn is a driving maneuver used to reverse direction.
U-turn may also refer to:
- U-turn (politics) or flip-flop, a sudden policy change
- U-turn (banking), a type of international financial transaction
- U-Turn Vending, an American bulk vending company
- U-Turn (Serbian coalition), a Serbian political coalition
In film and television:
- U-Turn (1973 film), a Canadian film by George Kaczender starring Maud Adams
- U Turn (1997 film), an American film by Oliver Stone starring Sean Penn
- U-turn (Weeds), a recurring character on the TV series Weeds
- U-Turn (The Amazing Race), a gameplay feature in the TV reality game show The Amazing Race
- U-Turn (TV series), a program on the Philippine channel UniversiTV
- U-Turn (album), an album by Brian McKnight
- "U-Turn" (song), a song by Usher
- "U-Turn", a song by Scatman John from Everybody Jam!
- "U-Turn (Lili)", a song by AaRON
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.