From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up U-turn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A U-turn is a driving maneuver used to reverse direction.
U-turn may also refer to:
- U-turn (politics) or flip-flop, a sudden policy change
- U-turn (banking), a type of international financial transaction
- U-Turn Vending, an American bulk vending company
- U-Turn (Serbian coalition), a Serbian political coalition
In film and television:
- U-Turn (1973 film), a Canadian film by George Kaczender starring Maud Adams
- U Turn (1997 film), an American film by Oliver Stone starring Sean Penn
- U-turn (Weeds), a recurring character on the TV series Weeds
- U-Turn (The Amazing Race), a gameplay feature in the TV reality game show The Amazing Race
- U-Turn (TV series), a program on the Philippine channel UniversiTV
- U-Turn (album), an album by Brian McKnight
- "U-Turn" (song), a song by Usher
- "U-Turn", a song by Scatman John from Everybody Jam!
- "U-Turn (Lili)", a song by AaRON
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title U-turn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.