From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from U.S. Courthouse (disambiguation))
U.S. Courthouse may refer to:
in the United States (by state)
- U.S. Courthouse (San Diego), a federal courthouse in San Diego, California
- U.S. Courthouse (Portland, Maine), in Portland, Maine
- U.S. Courthouse (Santa Fe, New Mexico), a federal courthouse in Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Thurgood Marshall United States Courthouse, in Manhattan, New York, known also as U.S. Courthouse and listed on the NRHP as that
- Gus J. Solomon United States Courthouse, in Portland, Oregon, formerly known as and listed as U.S. Courthouse on the National Register of Historic Places (NRHP)
- U.S. Courthouse (Columbia, South Carolina), a federal courthouse listed on the NRHP in Richland County, South Carolina
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.