From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
U2 is an Irish rock band.
U2 or U-2 may also refer to:
- Lockheed U-2, a U.S. reconnaissance aircraft
- Polikarpov U-2, a Soviet biplane
- German submarine U-2, one of several German submarines
- U2 (Berlin U-Bahn) line on the Berlin U-Bahn
- Siemens-Duewag U2, a light rail vehicle
- U2, a line on the Vienna U-Bahn
- U2, a line on the Frankfurt U-Bahn
- U2, a line on the Hamburg U-Bahn
- U2, a line on the Munich U-Bahn
- U2, a line on the Nuremberg U-Bahn
- U2 (Vienna U-Bahn), of the Vienna U-Bahn system
In other uses:
- U2, a Transport for London bus route from Uxbridge to Brunel University
- U2 spliceosomal RNA, a component of the spliceosome
- U2 haplogroup, a human mitochondrial DNA lineage.
- Ultima II: The Revenge of the Enchantress, a 1982 video game
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, a 2009 video game for the PlayStation 3
- U2 (EP), an EP by Negativland
- U2 Kannada Music TV Channel, a Kannada-language television channel
- U2 Clothing, a casual-wear brand
- Rocket U2, UniVerse and UniData database systems
- Urotensin 2, a cardiovascular peptide
- EasyJet's IATA airline code
- U2, a dry-cell battery type now known as D battery
- U2, an unemployment figure released by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
- U-2, an Iamamiwhoami song
- U 2, a television channel in Karnataka, India
- 1960 U-2 incident, an international incident involving a U.S. Lockheed U-2 over the Soviet Union
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.