From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
UAL can mean:-
- Urban Architecture Laboratory
- United Airlines, a U.S. airline
- University of the Arts London
- Üsküdar Amerikan Lisesi
- Ultrasound-assisted lipectomy, a surgical procedure
- Universal Actor Locator, in computer networks, a string which represents the location where a resource is currently running
- Ual, A type of grinder used by the Bodos
- United American Lines, an American passenger steamship line (1920–1926); owned by W. Averell Harriman
- University of Action Learning, a unaccredited university in Port Vila, Vanuata
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.