|Also called||Baijah Tulos (Germany '07-'12)|
|Body and chassis|
|Body style||5-door wagon|
2.7 L ZMZ-409.10 petrol engine (128HP), Andoria-Mot 2636 cm³ 115KM2.3 L Iveco F1A diesel engine (116HP), 2.2 L ZMZ-51432 diesel engine (114HP)
UAZ Patriot is a mid-size SUV from the UAZ division of SeverstalAvto. It was introduced in 2005. Extensive use of third-party parts (which finally allowed UAZ to replace its notorious transmission with a better, Korean-manufactured one), large capacity, good off road capabilities and affordable price (<15,000 USD) predicted good sales in Russia. 12,011 units were sold in the year 2007.
The unique SUV accommodates five adults and carry about 200 kg cargo.
- Wheel configuration: 4x4
- Number of seats: 5(9*)
- Dimensions, mm: 4647x2080x1900/2000(with roof frames)
- Road clearance, mm: 210
- Equipped vehicle weight, kg: 2070
- Full weight, kg: 2670
- Cargo capacity, kg: 800
- Max. speed, km/hour: 150
- Fuel consumption, at 90 km/h; litres per 100 km: 14,0/10,4/13,2(city /out-of-town/ mixed cycles)
- Engine: ZMZ-409.10
- Fuel: Gasoline A-92
- Volume, litres: 2,693
- Maximum capacity, kW (horsepower)/revolutions per min: 94,1(128)/4400
- Maximum torque, N·m(kgf·m)/revolutions per min: 217,6(22,2)/2500
- Transmission: Mechanical, 5-stage
- Gear box: 2-stage(I-1, II-1,94)
- Front brakes: disk-type, ventilated, with two cylinders,with floating caliper
- Rear brakes: drum-type, with one cylinder, with automatic adjustment of the clearance between the lining and the drum
- Tyres: 225/75R16, 245/70R16
- UAZ Patriot Дизель (Diesel) - (Originally the 31631, now the 31638)— equipped with an IVECO F1A (от Fiat Ducato) 2,3 l 116 hp turbodiesel, Standard as Euro-3, topspeed of 90 kph and uses 9,5 l/100 km. Since 2012 available as 31638 with a domestically produced turbodiesel ZMZ-51432 meeting Euro-4 standards.
- UAZ Cargo (Uaz-23602-050) — commercial pickup based on the 3163, with a long 3000 мм wheebase and a 2 person can and utility bed type 3303. Available since 2008.
- UAZ Pickup (Uaz-23632) — a 4 door 5 seat cab on the 3163, also with a 3000 мм long wheelbase. Available since August 2008.
- UAZ Patriot Sport (Uaz-3164) — shorter-wheelbase version of the base car (wheelbase is reduced by 360 mm and is 2400 mm, the length of the car - 4287 mm and luggage compartment volume was reduced to 960 liters) is positioned developers as the car "for the young and active people." From the base model UAZ Patriot Sport has a more narrow rear door openings and functional is the successor to the UAZ-3160. Due to the shorter overhangs novelty will have better maneuverability and a smaller turning radius. For UAZ-3164 features two 2.7-liter petrol engine - ZMZ-40904 power of 128 hp (Provided Limited) and the 112-horsepower derated ZMZ-4091 (in the Classic and Comfort). The transmission is 5-speed manual transmission from Korean Dymos Inc., similar to the one that is installed on the base UAZ Patriot. In the production of Patriot Sport launched July 1, 2010. On December 1, 2010 issue of this model is temporarily suspended. 
In October 2011, UAZ announced the release of limited-edition SUV in honor of the 70th anniversary of the plant. Cars of the anniversary series will be different exterior and interior trim.
In May 2012, the plant had a restyled model UAZ Patriot. Fully refreshed dashboard. Disappeared handle for the front passenger in the dashboard. There is a new, more secure trauma four-spoke steering wheel from the German manufacturer Takata-Petri. Radio cassette is now installed and dimension available 2DIN have USB-connector for flash-drives.
In August 2013, UAZ started production of renewed Patriot with new transfer case Dymos, which has electronic control.
UAZ Patriot Sport police vehicle
- UAZ Shows Stable Growth
- "UAZ Commenced Production of Renewed 'Patriot' Cars". Wroom.ru. 6 August 2013. Retrieved 19 August 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to UAZ Patriot.|