From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
UCAS is the acronym of the Universities & Colleges Admissions Service, is a clearing house for applications to almost all full-time undergraduate degree programmes at British universities and colleges.
UCAS may also refer to:
- University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Unified Canadian Aboriginal Syllabics, formal name of a script
- Unified Canadian Aboriginal syllabics (Unicode block), encoded script
- Unmanned Combat Air System(s)
- Utah County Academy of Sciences or UCAS
- The United Canadian and American States, a country in the fictional Shadowrun universe.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.