From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
UCB may stand for:
- The University of California, Berkeley, United States
- The University of Colorado at Boulder, United States
- University College of Bahrain, Saar, Bahrain
- University College Birmingham, England, UK
- Bayamon Central University (Universidad Central de Bayamón), a private Catholic university in Puerto Rico
- Bangor University (formerly University College, Bangor), Wales, UK
- The University College of Bangor, a campus of the University of Maine at Augusta, Maine, USA
- Environmental Campus Birkenfeld (Umwelt-Campus Birkenfeld), a branch of the Trier University of Applied Sciences in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany
- UCB (Unión de Colegios Bilingües), an school association in Bogota, Colombia
- UCB (company), a global biopharmaceutical manufacturer
- The United Christian Broadcasters, an international broadcasting organisation
- “United Colors of Benetton”, the Benetton clothing company's advertising by-line
- The Upright Citizens Brigade, a US comedy group
- A Unit Control Block, in computing, an area of memory in IBM's z/OS
- Union Commercial Bank, former name of Mauritius Commercial Bank (Madagascar)
- Uganda Commercial Bank, a commercial bank in Uganda owned by the Uganda Government. Sold to Standard Bank in 2002 to form Stanbic Bank (Uganda) Limited
- United Carolina Bank, a bank based in Whiteville, North Carolina, USA until a takeover by BB&T in 1997
- Unconjugated Bilirubin, in clinical biochemistry, the yellow breakdown product of normal heme catabolism.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.