From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from UCI (disambiguation))
UCI commonly refers to:
- University of California, Irvine, an American university based in California
- Union Cycliste Internationale, the world governing body for the sport of cycling
UCI may also refer to:
- Unified Configuration Interface, a set of scripts to unify and simplify the configuration the OpenWrt operating system
- Universal Chess Interface
- Unit Compliance Inspection, a United States Air Force inspection
- UCI Cinemas (United Cinemas International), in Austria, Germany, Italy, Portugal and Brazil
- United Kennel Clubs International
- Union Correctional Institution, Florida, United States
- Univision Communications Inc.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title UCI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.