From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up UCL in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
UCL may refer to:
- University College London, a public research university in London, England, and a constituent college of the federal University of London.
- Université catholique de Louvain, a private research university based in Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium
- UCL - St. Luc, a teaching hospital, associated with the Louvain University, in Brussels.
- University College Lahore, a university in Lahore, Pakistan
- Ulnar collateral ligament of elbow joint
- Upper Control Limit, one of the control limits on a statistical process control chart
- UEFA Champions League, an annual European club football competition
- Uganda Clays Limited, a company in Uganda that manufactures building materials from clay
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title UCL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.