From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up UDI in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
UDI may refer to:
- Unilateral declaration of independence, an assertion of the independence of an aspiring state or states
- In particular, the Rhodesian Unilateral Declaration of Independence
- Unidad de Inversion, Mexican currency funds unit
- Unión Demócrata Independiente, a political party in Chile
- Union of Democrats and Independents, a political party in France.
- Uniform Driver Interface, a project to develop portable device drivers
- Unified Display Interface, digital video interface specification based on DVI
- Universal Disk Image, a disk image format
- United Defense Industries, a major supplier of land warfare systems, now part of BAE Systems Land and Armaments
- United Diving Instructors, a diver training organization
- The SIL code for the Udi language
- Unique Device Identification, a system that is intended to assign a unique identifier to medical devices within the United States
- Universal Design for Instruction or Universal Instructional Design
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.