|United Education International College|
|Location||Multiple, California, United States|
UEI College is a United States career education for-profit school that specializes in automobile, business, computer, dental, medical, and pharmacy professions. The school was founded in 1975 as United Education Institute, and changed its name to UEI College in 2009. It has locations in Central California and Southern California, Florida and Georgia.
UEI is accredited through the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET). The Gardena and Fresno, California locations are accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), which is a national accrediting organization in the United States that provides accreditation to non-university postsecondary colleges.
- An 8-9 month as programs vary taking classes during the night
- An 8-9 month as programs vary taking classes during the day
Information about the school including costs is at http://www.uei.edu/student-consumer-info.
|School name||United Education Institute|
|Address:||3727 West 6th Street|
|Federal School Code||017169|
|School type||Private for-profit- less-than 2-year|
|Tuition and fees||$13,665|
|Net price average||$23,240|
- The amounts for tuition and fees apply to full-time first-time degree/certificate-seeking students.
- Net Price Average is the average yearly price charged to full-time, first-time undergraduate students receiving student aid at an institution of higher education after deducting any grant and scholarship aid received. Average Net Price provides students and families with an idea of how much a first-time, full-time undergraduate student who receives grant/scholarship aid pays to attend a particular institution after subtracting out that grant/scholarship aid.
- Graduation rate is the percentage of a school's first-time, first-year undergraduate students who complete their program within 150% of the published time for the program.
- Retention rate is the percentage of a school's first-time, first-year undergraduate students who continue at that school the next year.
- Transfer rate is the percentage of a school's first-time, first-year undergraduate students who transfer to another college within 150% of the published time for the program.
- NA indicates that information is not available from College Navigator.
- Anaheim, California
- Bakersfield, California
- Chula Vista, California
- Gardena, California – formerly located in Cerritos
- El Monte, California
- Encino, California
- Fresno, California
- Huntington Park, California
- Ontario, California
- Riverside, California
- San Bernardino, California
- San Diego, California
- San Marcos, California
- Stockton, California
- Morrow, Georgia
- Jacksonville, Florida
- Automotive Technician
- Business Management, Associates of Applied Science
- Business Office Administration
- Computer Systems Technician
- Criminal Justice
- Criminal Security Administration
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Billing and Insurance Coding
- Pharmacy Technician
- Vocational Nursing