Municipal Narcís Sala, Sant Andreu's grounds
Unió Esportiva Sant Andreu (Catalan pronunciation: [uniˈo əspurˈtiβə ˈsant ənˈdɾew]) is a Spanish football team based in the city of Barcelona in the district of Sant Andreu, in the autonomous community of Catalonia. Founded in 1925 it plays in Segunda División B – Group 3, holding home matches at Camp Municipal Narcís Sala, with an all-seated capacity of 6,563.
- Club de Futbol Andreuenc - (1909–25)
- L'Avenç del Sport - (1911–25)
- Unió Esportiva Sant Andreu - (1925–40)
- Club Deportivo San Andrés - (1940–79)
- Unión Deportiva San Andrés - (1979–80)
- Unió Esportiva Sant Andreu - (1980–current)
Season to season
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
Note: this list includes players that have appeared in at least 100 league games and/or have reached international status.
Category:UE Sant Andreu footballers