|UFC 105: Couture vs. Vera|
|Promotion||Ultimate Fighting Championship|
|Date||November 14, 2009|
|Venue||Evening News Arena|
|City||Manchester, United Kingdom|
UFC 105: Couture vs. Vera was a mixed martial arts event held by the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) on November 14, 2009 in Manchester, United Kingdom at the Manchester Evening News Arena. This event aired on the same day, via tape delay, on Spike in the U.S.
A previously rumoured Lightweight Championship bout between B.J. Penn and Diego Sanchez did not take place at this event. At the UFC 102 press conference White said it was likely that the fight will be moved to a third event in November which was at the time still unannounced. It was later announced that the bout would take place at UFC 107.
A bout between Antônio Rogério Nogueira and Luiz Arthur Cane was moved to UFC 106. Dong Hyun Kim was forced to pull out of his bout with Dan Hardy due to an injury. He was replaced by Mike Swick.
The winner of Mike Swick vs. Dan Hardy was said to receive a title shot at Georges St. Pierre in early 2010. This fight took place at UFC 111. A previously announced bout between Peter Sobotta and DaMarques Johnson was cancelled due to a military commitment for Sobotta.
UFC 105 drew an average of 2.9 millions viewers on Spike TV. 
|Light Heavyweight||Randy Couture||def||Brandon Vera||unanimous decision (29–28, 29–28, 29–28)||3||5:00|
|Welterweight||Dan Hardy||def||Mike Swick||unanimous decision (30–27, 30–27, 29–28)||3||5:00|
|Middleweight||Michael Bisping||def||Denis Kang||TKO (knees to the body and punches)||2||4:24|
|Welterweight||Matt Brown||def||James Wilks||TKO (punches)||3||2:26|
|Lightweight||Ross Pearson||def||Aaron Riley||TKO (doctor stoppage)||2||4:34|
|Welterweight||John Hathaway||def||Paul Taylor||unanimous decision (30–27, 30–27, 30–26)||3||5:00|
|Lightweight||Terry Etim||def||Shannon Gugerty||submission (guillotine choke)||2||1:24|
|Welterweight||Nick Osipczak||def||Matthew Riddle||TKO (punches)||3||3:53|
|Lightweight||Dennis Siver||def||Paul Kelly||TKO (spinning back kick and punches)||2||2:53|
|Light Heavyweight||Alexander Gustafsson||def||Jared Hamman||KO (punches)||1||0:41||[a]|
|Lightweight||Andre Winner||def||Rolando Delgado||KO (punch)||1||3:22||[b]|
- This bout aired on the live broadcast and Spike TV broadcast following the Bisping vs. Kang fight.
- Though this bout aired on the live broadcast and Spike TV broadcast following the Wilks vs. Brown fight, the bout was not featured on the DVD release.
Fighters were awarded $40,000 bonuses.
- Fight of the Night: Michael Bisping vs. Denis Kang
- Knockout of the Night: Dennis Siver
- Submission of the Night: Terry Etim
|Aaron Riley||Paul Oakenfold||"Ready Steady Go"||Bunka|
|Alexander Gustafsson||Cypress Hill||"Illusions"||Cypress Hill III: Temples of Boom|
|Andre Winner||50 Cent||"OK, You're Right"||Before I Self Destruct|
|Brandon Vera||The Black Eyed Peas||"Bebot"||Monkey Business|
|Dan Hardy||Cock Sparrer||"England Belongs to Me"||Shock Troops|
|Denis Kang||Cupid||"Super Korean"||Second Round (Single)|
|Dennis Siver||Papa Roach||"Last Resort"||Infest|
|James Wilks||Dilated Peoples||"Kindness for Weakness"||20/20|
|Jared Hamman||Pennywise||"Bro Hymn"||Pennywise|
|John Hathaway||The Black Keys||"Your Touch"||Magic Potion|
|Matt Brown||RZA||"You Can't Stop Me Now"||You Can't Stop Me Now|
|Matthew Riddle||Rick Derringer||"Real American"||The Wrestling Album|
|Michael Bisping||Blur||"Song 2"||Blur|
|Mike Swick||2Pac||"Ambition Az a Ridah"||All Eyez on Me|
|Nick Osipczak||Dizzee Rascal||"Jus' A Rascal"||Boy In Da Corner|
|Paul Kelly||Kings of Leon||"Use Somebody"||Only by the Night|
|Paul Taylor||The Jam||"Town Called Malice"||The Gift|
|Randy Couture||Led Zeppelin||"Kashmir"||Physical Graffiti|
|Rolando Delgado||U2||"Beautiful Day"||All That You Can't Leave Behind|
|Ross Pearson||The Black Eyed Peas||"I Gotta Feeling"||The E.N.D. (Energy Never Dies)|
|Shannon Gugerty||Cold War Kids||"Something Is Not Right with Me"||Loyalty to Loyalty|
|Terry Etim||Phil Collins||"In The Air Tonight"||Face Value|
- Morgan, John. "UFC 105 breaks European attendance record in front of "educated" U.K. crowd". MMAjunkie.com. Retrieved 2009-11-11.
- "UFC 105". Ufc.com. Retrieved 2009-09-09.
- "Zuffa confirms UFC 105 for Manchester, England on November 14; will likely air free on Spike TV". Mmamania.com. Retrieved 2009-07-16.
- "Penn vs. Sanchez to headline UFC 105". insidefights.com. Retrieved 2009-08-21.
- Morgan, John. "Penn vs. Sanchez targeted for UFC's third show in November; White hints at new broadcast deal". MMAjunkie.com. Retrieved 2009-08-27.
- "BJ Penn vs. Diego Sanchez Now Slated for UFC 107 on December 12 in Memphis". MMAFrenzy.com. 2009-01-02. Retrieved 2009-09-03.
- Sherdog.com. "Update: Nogueira-Cane Likely for UFC 106". Sherdog.com. Retrieved 2009-09-12.
- Gilbert, Mark (2009-09-28). "Dan Hardy to face Mike Swick at UFC 105". London: The Sun. Retrieved 2009-09-28.
- Mike Swick vs. Dan Hardy to determine No. 1 contender for Georges St. Pierre
- "Full "UFC 105: Couture vs. Vera" card announced, Johnson vs. Sobotta scrapped". Mmajunkie.com. 2009-09-29. Retrieved 2009-09-29.
- "UFC 105 Bonuses". sherdog.com. Retrieved November 14, 2009.
- UFC 105 walk-in music: Couture remains classic; British pump up crowd