|UFC 111: St-Pierre vs. Hardy|
|Promotion||Ultimate Fighting Championship|
|Date||March 27, 2010|
|City||Newark, New Jersey|
On March 10, 2010 it was announced that the event was officially sold out.
There was also some controversy that the UFC airbrushed Hardy's tattoo which reads "om mani padme hum" for their promotional poster. UFC president Dana White later admitted that this was done so as to not provoke the Chinese government. Hardy's opponent was replaced with a former opponent's, Mike Swick.
On March 25, 2010 Thiago Alves was removed from the card due to brain irregularity from a pre-fight CAT scan. After learning of the removal, Ben Saunders, who was scheduled to fight Jake Ellenberger, requested Alves's opponent, Jon Fitch, and subsequently replaced Ellenberger on the card. As a result, Ellenberger did not compete but received his "show" and "win" money to make up for the last minute switch. The fight between Kurt Pellegrino and Fabricio Camoes was moved up to the main card as a result of the cancellation.
|Welterweight||Georges St-Pierre (c)||def||Dan Hardy||unanimous decision (50–43, 50–44, 50–45)||5||5:00||[a]|
|Heavyweight||Shane Carwin||def||Frank Mir||KO (punches)||1||3:48||[b]|
|Lightweight||Kurt Pellegrino||def||Fabricio Camoes||submission (rear-naked choke)||2||4:20|
|Welterweight||Jon Fitch||def||Ben Saunders||unanimous decision (30–27, 30–27, 30–27)||3||5:00|
|Lightweight||Jim Miller||def||Mark Bocek||unanimous decision (29–28, 29–28, 29–28)||3||5:00|
|Catchweight (177 lb)||Nate Diaz||def||Rory Markham||TKO (punches)||1||2:47|
|Welterweight||Ricardo Almeida||def||Matt Brown||submission (rear-naked choke)||2||3:30|
|Middleweight||Rousimar Palhares||def||Tomasz Drwal||submission (heel hook)||1||0:45||[c]|
|Light Heavyweight||Jared Hamman||def||Rodney Wallace||unanimous decision (29–28, 29–28, 29–28)||3||5:00||[d]|
|Welterweight||Matthew Riddle||def||Greg Soto||disqualification (illegal upkick)||3||1:30|
- For the Welterweight Championship.
- For the Interim Heavyweight Championship.
- This bout aired on the Spike broadcast following the Diaz vs. Markham fight. This bout also aired on the PPV broadcast following the Mir vs. Carwin fight. Palhares was subsequently suspended for 90 days following the fight, for failing to release the submission after the stoppage.
- This bout aired last on the PPV broadcast following the St-Pierre vs. Hardy fight.
Fighters were awarded $65,000 bonuses.
- Fight of the Night: Rodney Wallace vs. Jared Hamman
- Knockout of the Night: Shane Carwin
- Submission of the Night: Kurt Pellegrino
|Ben Saunders||The Game (feat. Lil Wayne)||"My Life"||LAX Files|
|Dan Hardy||Cock Sparrer (feat. Dan Hardy)||"England Belongs to Me"||England Belongs To Me (Dan Hardy Version)|
|Fabricio Camoes||Eminem||"Lose Yourself"||8 Mile [Clean]|
|Frank Mir||Kanye West (feat. Young Jeezy )||"Amazing"||808's & Heartbreak|
|Georges St-Pierre||The Notorious B.I.G.||"Juicy"||Ready to Die|
|Greg Soto||Tomoyasu Hotei||"Battle Without Honor Or Humanity"||Electric Samurai (The Noble Savage)|
|Jared Hamman||Pennywise||"Bro Hymn"||Pennywise|
|Jim Miller||Alabama 3||"Woke Up This Morning (Chosen One Mix)"||Woke Up This Morning [Single]|
|Jon Fitch||Johnny Cash||"Rusty Cage"||Unchained|
|Kurt Pellegrino||AC/DC||"Thunderstruck"||The Razor's Edge|
|Mark Bocek||Disturbed||"Down with the Sickness"||The Sickness|
|Matthew Riddle||Warren G (feat. Nate Dogg)||"Regulate"||Regulate...G Funk Era|
|Nate Diaz||2Pac||"Lastonesleft"||Until the End of Time|
|Rodney Wallace||DJ Khaled (feat. T-Pain, Ludacris, Snoop Dogg & Rick Ross)||"All I Do Is Win"||Victory|
|Rory Markham||Dropkick Murphys||"Amazing Grace"||The Gang's All Here|
|Rousimar Palhares||Racionais MC's||"V.L. (Parte II)"||Nada Como Um Dia Apos O Outro Dia|
|Shane Carwin||Drowning Pool||"Bodies"||Sinner|
|Tomasz Drwal||Korn||"Freak On A Leash"||Follow The Leader|
- "New Jersey's UFC 111 event draws 17,000 attendance and $4 million live gate". mmajunkie.com. March 28, 2010.
- "UFC 111". ufc.com. Retrieved 2010-01-02.
- "Kampmann out of UFC 111, Ellenberger faces Saunders at UFC 111". mmajunkie.com. Retrieved 2010-02-09.
- "UFC 111's "UFC Prelims" broadcast draws 1.2 million viewers, ratings dip". MMAjunkie.com. March 30, 2010. Retrieved March 30, 2010.