|UFC 122: Marquardt vs. Okami|
|Promotion||Ultimate Fighting Championship|
|Date||November 13, 2010|
|Venue||König Pilsener Arena|
UFC 122: Marquardt vs. Okami was a mixed martial arts event held by the Ultimate Fighting Championship on November 13, 2010 at König Pilsener Arena in Oberhausen, Germany. This event aired on the same day, via tape delay, on Spike TV in the U.S.
This was the UFC's second event in Germany and second in continental Europe. The sport has been met with severe criticism by German media, which led to the banning of minors from the first German UFC event (UFC 99).
The sport itself was actually banned from broadcast altogether in Germany in March 2010 due to the "extent of violence [being] shown to be unacceptable." Regardless, UFC combated the opposition, after stating: "Not getting TV isn't going to stop us; we're going to keep going. We can't get into Ontario; we're opening an office there. It doesn't bother us."
Vitor Belfort was set to face Yushin Okami in the main event, with the winner receiving a middleweight title shot. However, on September 21, 2010, Belfort withdrew from the fight to face Anderson Silva. Nate Marquardt ended up fighting Yushin Okami in the main event, which would still determine the next #1 contender.
Vladimir Matyushenko was scheduled to face Jason Brilz at this event, but Brilz was forced off the card on October 6 with a back injury and replaced by Alexandre Ferreira. The Matyushenko/Brilz matchup was rescheduled for UFC 129 in April 2011.
Pascal Krauss was expected to make his promotional debut against fellow newcomer Kenny Robertson, but Robertson was forced from the card with an injury on October 13. Mark Scanlon replaced Robertson.
An illness forced Alessio Sakara out of his co-main event bout with Jorge Rivera while the preliminary fights were taking place. The fight was scrapped from the card. As a result, the Ludwig vs. Osipczak bout was promoted to first fight on the main card.
The event averaged 2.2 million viewers on Spike TV which drew a higher average rating than UFC 120 which drew 1.9 million viewers. 
- Rocha defeated McCray via submission (kneebar) at 2:36 of round 1. This bout aired on the live broadcast following the Petruzelli vs. Vemola fight. This bout also aired on the Spike broadcast following the Siver vs. Winner fight.
- Vemola defeated Petruzelli via TKO (punches) at 3:46 of round 1. This bout aired on the live broadcast following the Marquardt vs. Okami fight. This bout also aired on the Spike broadcast following the Sadollah vs. Sobotta fight.
- Noke defeated Kimmons via submission (rear-naked choke) at 1:33 of round 2.
- Welterweight bout: Pascal Krauss vs. Mark Scanlon
- Krauss defeated Scanlon via unanimous decision (30–27, 30–27, 30–27).
- Matyushenko defeated Ferreira via TKO (punches and elbows) at 2:20 of round 1. This bout aired last on the live broadcast following the McCray vs. Eduardo Rocha fight.
- Ludwig defeated Osipczak via split decision (28–30, 29–28, 29–28).
- Soszynski defeated Reljic via unanimous decision (30–27, 30–27, 30–27).
- Sadollah defeated Sobotta via unanimous decision (30–27, 30–27, 30–27).
- Siver defeated Winner via submission (rear-naked choke) at 3:37 of round 1.
- Okami defeated Marquardt via unanimous decision (29–28, 29–28, 30–27).
Fighters were awarded $60,000 bonuses.
- Fight of the Night: Pascal Krauss vs. Mark Scanlon
- Knockout of the Night: Karlos Vemola
- Submission of the Night: Dennis Siver
|Alexandre Ferreira||Kevin Rudolf||"I Made It"||I Made It (Cash Money Heroes)|
|Amir Sadollah||Tiger Army||"Wander Alone"||Tiger Army III: Ghost Tigers Rise|
|Andre Winner||2Pac (feat. Stretch)||"Pain"||15 Years of Death Row|
|Carlos Eduardo Rocha||Frauenarzt & Manny Marc||"Das Geht Ab"||Atzen Musik Vol. 1|
|Dennis Siver||Papa Roach||"Last Resort"||Infest|
|Duane Ludwig||Michael Jackson||"They Don't Care About Us" (Dr. Data Remix)||???|
|Goran Reljic||AC/DC||"Fire Your Guns"||The Razor's Edge|
|Karlos Vemola||Carl Orff||"O Fortuna"||Carmina Burana|
|Kris McCray||Rammstein||"Du Hast"||Sehnsucht|
|Krzysztof Soszynski||Lady Pank||"Mniej niż zero"||Lady Pank|
|Kyle Noke||Men At Work||"Down Under"||Business as Usual|
|Nate Marquardt||The Who||"Eminence Front"||It's Hard|
|Nick Osipczak||Dizzee Rascal||"Jus' A Rascal"||Boy In Da Corner|
|Pascal Krauss||Rammstein||"Ich Will"||Mutter|
|Peter Sobotta||Damian Marley||"Welcome to Jamrock"||Welcome to Jamrock|
|Rob Kimmons||Lecrae||"Don't Waste Your Life"||Rebel|
|Seth Petruzelli||Jay-Z (feat. Mr Hudson)||"Young Forever"||The Blueprint 3|
|Vladimir Matyushenko||Motörhead||"Deaf Forever"||Orgasmatron|
|Yushin Okami||Tomoyasu Hotei||"Battle Without Honor Or Humanity"||Electric Samurai (The Noble Savage)|
- "UFC 122 attendance and live gate: 8,421 for estimated $600,000". mmajunkie.com. November 13, 2010.
- "UFC 122: Marquardt vs. Okami". ufc.com. September 20, 2010.
- "Spike TV to air UFC 122 via same-day delay from Germany". mmajunkie.com. August 3, 2010.
- "UFC rep: UFC returning to Germany in 2010". mmajunkie.com. June 22, 2009.
- Leidecker, Tim (March 19, 2010). "UFC Banned from German TV". Sherdog. Retrieved November 22, 2010.
- "Switzerland bans violent video games; Germany bans MMA on TV". dailytech.com. March 22, 2010.
- "UFC plans return trip to Germany". mmaweekly.com. June 3, 2010.
- UFC 122 to Determine Title Shot
- "Injury forces Brilz out of UFC 122, Matyushenko expected to meet Ferreira". mmajunkie.com. October 6, 2010.
- "Unbeaten newcomers Pascal Krauss and Kenny Robertson targeted for UFC 122".
- "UFC 122 prelims lose newcomer Kenny Robertson due to injury". mmajunkie.com. October 13, 2010.
- "UFC 122 play by play and live results". MMAjunkie.com.
- Marrocco, Steven; Stupp, Dann (November 13, 2010). "UFC 122 bonuses: Vemola, Siver, Krauss and Scanlon earn $60,000 awards". MMAjunkie.com. Retrieved November 22, 2010.
- MMA Entrances
- Liveticker "UFC 122: Marquardt vs. Okami" – Boardhell