|UFC 44: Undisputed|
|Promotion||Ultimate Fighting Championship|
|Date||September 26, 2003|
|Venue||Mandalay Bay Events Center|
UFC 44: Undisputed was a mixed martial arts event held by the Ultimate Fighting Championship on September 26, 2003, at the Mandalay Bay Events Center on the Las Vegas Strip in Paradise, Nevada. The event was broadcast live on pay-per-view in the United States, and later released on DVD.
Headlining the card was a Light Heavyweight Championship unification bout between Tito Ortiz and Randy Couture. The total fighter payroll for the event was $467,500. The ring interviewer was Eddie Bravo. UFC 44 marked the first UFC appearance of future Welterweight Strikeforce Champion Nick Diaz.
- Franca wins by knockout at 2:41 of Round 2.
- Diaz wins by armbar submission at 2:02 of Round 3.
- Thomson wins by knockout at 2:45 of Round 1.
- Parisyan wins by kimura at 3:50 of Round 1.
- Franklin wins by technical knockout due to strikes at 3:35 of Round 1.
- Rivera wins by unanimous decision. Judges scored the bout 29–28, 29–27, and 29–28 for Rivera.
- Arlovski wins by knockout at 1:59 of Round 1.
- Sylvia wins by knockout due to punches at 1:52 of Round 1 to retain the UFC Heavyweight Championship. After the fight Sylvia tested positive for steroids during a mandatory post-fight drug test. Due to this Sylvia was stripped of the title.
- Couture wins by unanimous decision to become the undisputed Light Heavyweight Champion. Judges scored the bout 50–44, 50–44, 50–45.