|UFC 60: Hughes vs. Gracie|
|Promotion||Ultimate Fighting Championship|
|Date||May 27, 2006|
|City||Los Angeles, California|
|Attendance||14,802 (10,347 paid)|
UFC 60: Hughes vs. Gracie was a mixed martial arts event held by the Ultimate Fighting Championship on May 27, 2006. The event took place at the Staples Center, in Los Angeles, California and was broadcast live on pay-per-view in the United States and Canada.
Headlining the card was a non-title catchweight (175 lb) match between then-current UFC Welterweight Champion Matt Hughes, and UFC Hall of Famer Royce Gracie, the winner of UFC 1, UFC 2 and UFC 4. This was Gracie's first match in the UFC and in the United States since UFC 5.
- Lightweight bout: Melvin Guillard def. Rick Davis
- Guillard wins by KO (punch) at 1:37 of round one.
- Gonzaga wins by TKO (punches) at 0:24 of round two.
- Fisher wins by KO (flying knee) at 1:43 of round two. Wiman replaced Leonard Garcia, who broke his leg in training.
- Horn wins by submission (inverted armbar) at 1:13 of round two. Sonnen was a late replacement for Evan Tanner, who reportedly withdrew due to personal issues.
- Swick wins by submission (guillotine choke) at 2:19 of round one.
- Vera wins by submission (guillotine choke) at 2:39 in round one.
- Sanchez wins by unanimous decision. The judges scored the bout 30–27, 29–28 and 29–28.
- Lister wins by submission (Triangle Choke) at 2:20 of round one.
- Hughes wins by TKO (punches) at 4:39 of round one.
- Trembow, Ivan (2006-09-06). "UFC 61 Surpasses $30 Million in Pay-Per-View Sales, Plus Final PPV Buyrate for UFC 60". ivansblog.com. Retrieved 2012-08-02.
- "UFC 60 - Hughes vs. Gracie". sherdog.com. 2006-05-27. Retrieved 2012-08-02.
- Trembow, Ivan (2006-09-06). "UFC 61 SURPASSES $30 MILLION IN PPV SALES". mmaweekly.com. Retrieved 2012-07-26.
- "SPENCER FISHER'S NEW OPPONENT NAMED FOR UFC 60". MMA Weekly. 2006-05-17. Retrieved 2009-03-07.
- Official UFC 60 site
- Passing of the Guard: Hughes Dominates Gracie
- UFC 60: Hughes vs. Gracie Results from ufc.com