|UFC 67: All or Nothing|
|Promotion||Ultimate Fighting Championship|
|Date||February 3, 2007|
|Venue||Mandalay Bay Events Center|
|Attendance||10,227 (8,700 paid)|
|Total purse||$803,000 (disclosed)|
UFC 67: All or Nothing was a mixed martial arts event held by Ultimate Fighting Championship. The event was held Saturday, February 3, 2007 at the Mandalay Bay Events Center on the Las Vegas Strip in Nevada. It was also the first UFC pay-per-view broadcast in High-Definition.
This event was the first UFC pay-per-view event since UFC 60 to have no championship bouts on the card. In the main event, the middleweight winner of The Ultimate Fighter 4, Travis Lutter was scheduled to challenge middleweight champion Anderson Silva for the middleweight title, however he was not able to make weight and the fight was changed to a non-title contest.
The welterweight winner of The Ultimate Fighter 4, Matt Serra, was also scheduled to challenge the welterweight champion Georges St.-Pierre. However, St.-Pierre injured a knee during training and the bout was postponed.
Two former PRIDE stars made their debuts in the UFC at this event. 2006 PRIDE Open-Weight Grand Prix Champion Mirko Filipović made his debut in the United States and in the UFC at UFC 67 against Eddie Sanchez.
Quinton Jackson — whose contract was acquired by the UFC after Zuffa's buyout of the World Fighting Alliance — made his debut against Marvin Eastman, whose contract with the WFA was also bought by Zuffa. Eastman has an early win over Jackson in the KOTC promotion. It was also the UFC debut of future Light Heavyweight Champion, Lyoto Machida and also the debut of the future Lightweight Champion Frankie Edgar.
- Hazelett defeated Saraiva via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27).
- Machida defeated Hoger via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27).
- Edgar defeated Griffin via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27). This bout was aired on the pay-per-view broadcast.
- Martin defeated Rivera via KO (punches) at 0:14 of round 1. This bout was aired on the pay-per-view broadcast.
- Côté defeated Smith via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27).
- Lightweight bout: Roger Huerta vs. John Halverson
- Huerta defeated Halverson via TKO (punches) at 0:18 of round 1.
- Jackson defeated Eastman via KO (punches) at 3:49 of round 2.
- Filipović defeated Sanchez via TKO (punches) at 4:33 of round 1.
- Silva defeated Lutter via submission (triangle choke with elbows) at 2:11 of round 2. The bout, originally scheduled to be a title defense for Silva, was changed to a non-title match when Travis Lutter failed to weigh in at the contracted weight for the title fight.
Title Match & Main Event Fighters
- Anderson Silva: $71,000 (3rd UFC fight; defeated Travis Lutter)
- Travis Lutter: $18,000 (5th UFC fight; lost to Anderson Silva)
Main Card Fighters
- Mirko Filipović: $350,000 flat fee (1st UFC fight; defeated Eddie Sanchez)
- Quinton Jackson: $170,000 (1st UFC fight; defeated Marvin Eastman)
- Eddie Sanchez: $30,000 flat fee (2nd UFC fight; lost to Mirko Cro Cop)
- Marvin Eastman: $30,000 (3rd UFC fight; lost to Quinton Jackson)
- Patrick Cote: $20,000 (5th UFC fight; defeated Scott Smith)
- Scott Smith: $12,000 (3rd UFC fight; lost to Patrick Cote)
- Roger Huerta: $12,000 (2nd UFC fight; defeated John Halverson)
- John Halverson: $3,000 (1st UFC fight; lost to Roger Huerta)
Preliminary Match Fighters
- Lyoto Machida: $36,000 (1st UFC fight; defeated Sam Hoger)
- Jorge Rivera: $12,000 (7th UFC fight; lost to Terry Martin)
- Tyson Griffin: $9,000 (2nd UFC fight; lost to Frank Edgar)
- Terry Martin: $8,000 (3rd UFC fight; defeated Jorge Rivera)
- Sam Hoger: $7,000 (4th UFC fight; lost to Lyoto Machida)
- Frank Edgar: $6,000 (1st UFC fight; defeated Tyson Griffin)
- Dustin Hazelett: $6,000 (2nd UFC fight; defeated Diego Saraiva)
- Diego Saraiva: $3,000 (1st UFC fight; lost to Dustin Hazelett)
Disclosed Fighter Payroll: $803,000
- UFC 67 Fighter Salaries – MMA Weekly
- Meltzer, Dave (2007-02-02). "Travis Lutter update". WrestlingObserver.com. Retrieved 2007-02-02.
- Gerbasi, Thomas (2007-01-02). "St.Pierre Injured; Out of UFC 67". UFC.com. Retrieved 2007-01-02.
- ""Cro Cop" to Face Eddie Sanchez in UFC Debut". Sherdog.com. December 27, 2006.
- Pishna, Ken (December 28, 2006). "UFC Lands Cro Cop and Heath Herring". MMAWeekly.com.
- Gross, Josh (December 23, 2006). ""Rampage" Signs with UFC, Fights Eastman in Feb.". Sherdog.com.
- Martin, Damon (2007-02-04). "UFC 67 Full Review: Silva, Cro Cop, Jackson Win". MMAWeekly.com. Retrieved 2007-02-04.
- "UFC 67 "All or Nothing" Play-by-Play". Sherdog.com. 2007-02-03. Retrieved 2007-02-04.
- Chiappetta, Mike (2007-02-08). "The Deepest Cut: Travis Lutter Speaks After Missing Weight and Losing to Anderson Silva". NBCSports.com. Archived from the original on 2007-02-10. Retrieved 2007-02-08.