|UFC 68: The Uprising|
|Promotion||Ultimate Fighting Championship|
|Date||March 3, 2007|
|City||Columbus, Ohio, USA|
|Attendance||19,049 (17,358 paid)|
|Total purse||$697,000 (disclosed)|
UFC 68: The Uprising was a mixed martial arts event held by the Ultimate Fighting Championship on March 3, 2007 at the Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio. UFC 68 was the first UFC event held in the state of Ohio, and coincided with the 2007 Arnold Sports Festival. The sold-out event produced the highest verifiable live attendance to date for a mixed martial arts event in North America with 19,079 spectators. To date it is the largest attendance for a MMA event in the United States.
In the main event, UFC Heavyweight Champion Tim Sylvia was set to defend his title against Randy Couture, who was coming out of a 12-month retirement. Couture, a former UFC Heavyweight and Light Heavyweight Champion, hadn't fought as a heavyweight since UFC 39 in 2002.
|Heavyweight||Randy Couture||def||Tim Sylvia (c)||unanimous decision (50-45, 50-45, 50-45)||3||5:00||[a]|
|Middleweight||Rich Franklin||def||Jason MacDonald||TKO (corner stoppage)||2||5:00||[b]|
|Welterweight||Matt Hughes||def||Chris Lytle||unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)||3||5:00|
|Middleweight||Martin Kampmann||def||Drew McFedries||technical submission (arm triangle choke)||1||4:06|
|Light Heavyweight||Jason Lambert||def||Renato Sobral||KO (punch)||2||3:36|
|Light Heavyweight||Matt Hamill||def||Rex Holman||TKO (punches)||1||4:00|
|Welterweight||Jon Fitch||def||Luigi Fioravanti||submission (rear naked choke)||2||3:05|
|Lightweight||Gleison Tibau||def||Jason Dent||unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)||3||5:00|
|Lightweight||Jamie Varner||def||Jason Gilliam||submission (rear naked choke)||1||1:34|
- For the Heavyweight Championship.
- Excessive damage to MacDonald's right eye prompted his corner to signal for the end of the bout.
Bonus awards 
- Fight of the Night: Jason Lambert vs. Renato Sobral
- Knockout of the Night: Jason Lambert
- Submission of the Night: Martin Kampmann
The disclosed fighter payroll for UFC 68 was $697,000. 
The individual payouts are listed below. Purse amounts includes the payment amounts for show and win, but do not include sponsor payments, fees, taxes, or special award bonuses.
Randy Couture: $250,000
Tim Sylvia: $100,000
Martin Kampmann: $20,000
Drew McFedries: $5,000
Rich Franklin: $42,000
Jason MacDonald: $14,000
Matt Hughes: $150,000
Chris Lytle: $10,000
Jason Lambert: $18,000
Renato Sobral: $21,000
Matt Hamill: $10,000
Rex Holman: $3,000
Jon Fitch: $28,000
Luigi Fioravanti: $8,000
Gleison Tibau: $6,000
Jason Dent: $3,000
Jamie Varner: $6,000
Jason Gilliam: $3,000
- "Official UFC 68 Salaries ...". MMAjunkie.com. Retrieved 2007-03-09.
- Stupp, Dann (2007-10-30). "UFC Officials Rebut Randy Couture’s Pay Claims". MMAJunkie.com. Retrieved 2007-10-30.
- Trembow, Ivan (2007-06-08). "K-1 DYNAMITE ATTENDANCE BREAKDOWN". MMAWeekly.com. Archived from the original on 2007-09-29. Retrieved 2007-06-08.
- "UFC Coming to Ohio with a Vengeance". UFC.com. Retrieved 2007-03-04.
- "FIGHTER SALARY BREAKDOWN FOR UFC 68". ufcdaily.com. 2008-01-01. Retrieved 2008-01-21.
- UFC | MMAFrenzy.com
- Official UFC website
- UFC 68 Results on Sherdog.com
- Official UFC 68 website
- Official UFC 68 Fight Card