|UFC 81: Breaking Point|
|Promotion||Ultimate Fighting Championship|
|Date||February 2, 2008|
|Venue||Mandalay Bay Events Center|
|City||Las Vegas, Nevada|
|Attendance||10,583 (7,167 paid)|
The main event featured Tim Sylvia and Antônio Rodrigo "Minotauro" Nogueira for the UFC Interim World Heavyweight Championship. UFC Heavyweight champion Randy Couture declined a championship fight with Nogueira, which resulted in the creation of the interim title.
|Main card (PPV)|
|Heavyweight||Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira||def.||Tim Sylvia||Submission (guillotine choke)||3||1:28||[a]|
|Heavyweight||Frank Mir||def.||Brock Lesnar||Submission (kneebar)||1||1:30|
|Middleweight||Nate Marquardt||def.||Jeremy Horn||Submission (guillotine choke)||2||1:37|
|Middleweight||Ricardo Almeida||def.||Rob Yundt||Submission (guillotine choke)||1||1:08|
|Lightweight||Tyson Griffin||def.||Gleison Tibau||Decision (unanimous) (30–27, 30–27, 30–27)||3||5:00|
|Welterweight||Chris Lytle||def.||Kyle Bradley||KO (punches)||1||0:33||[b]|
|Light Heavyweight||Marvin Eastman||def.||Terry Martin||Decision (unanimous) (29–28, 30–27, 30–27)||3||5:00|
|Light Heavyweight||Tim Boetsch||def.||David Heath||TKO (throw & punches)||1||4:52||[c]|
|Lightweight||Rob Emerson||def.||Keita Nakamura||Decision (split) (30–27, 28–29, 30–27)||3||5:00||[d]|
- For the vacant UFC Interim Heavyweight Championship.
- This bout aired on the PPV broadcast following the Sylvia vs. Nogueira fight.
- This bout aired on the PPV broadcast following the Marquardt vs. Horn fight.
- This bout aired last on the PPV broadcast following the Lytle vs. Bradley fight.
At the end of this event, $60,000 was awarded to each of the fighters who received one of these three awards.
- Fight of the Night: Tim Sylvia vs. Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira
- Knockout of the Night: Chris Lytle
- Submission of the Night: Frank Mir
- Morgan, Adam (December 4, 2007). "Randy Couture Turns Down Title Defense Against Minotauro Nogueira". Five Ounces of Pain. Retrieved 2008-02-03.
- "Super Bowl Showdown set between Lesnar and Mir". ufc.com. Retrieved 2007-11-06.
- Stupp, Dan (February 3, 2008). "Nogueira, Sylvia, Lytle and Mir Earn $60,000 UFC 81 “Fight Night” Bonuses". mmajunkie.com. Retrieved 2008-02-02.