UFC 93: Franklin vs. Henderson was a mixed martial arts event held by the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) on January 17, 2009 at The O2, Dublin in Dublin, Ireland.
The main event featured a Light Heavyweight bout between former UFC Middleweight Champion Rich Franklin and former Pride Middleweight Champion and Pride Welterweight Champion Dan Henderson. The winner of the fight would become the coach opposite Michael Bisping for the ninth season of The Ultimate Fighter: United States vs. United Kingdom. The co-main event featured a Light Heavyweight rematch between Mauricio Rua, the 2005 Pride Middleweight Grand Prix Champion, and the 2000 Pride Open-Weight Grand Prix Champion, UFC Hall of Famer, and former UFC Heavyweight Champion Mark Coleman. The referees assigned for the event were Marc Goddard, Dan Miragliotta, Leon Roberts and Kevin Mulhall.
Preliminary card 
- Siver defeated Mohr via TKO (strikes) at 3:47 of round 3.
- Drwal defeated Serati via KO (punches) at 2:02 of round 1.
- Schafer defeated Mendes via TKO (punches) at 3:35 of round 1.
- Kampmann defeated Barros via TKO (punches) at 3:07 of round 2.
- Hathaway defeated Egan via TKO (elbows) at 4:36 of round 1. This fight was the only preliminary bout shown on the PPV broadcast. It aired after the Horn vs. Palhares fight.
Main card 
- Davis defeated Lytle via split decision (29–28, 29–28, 28–29).
- Belcher defeated Kang via submission (guillotine choke) at 4:36 of Round 2.
- Palhares defeated Horn via unanimous decision (30–27, 30–27, 30–27).
- Rua defeated Coleman via TKO (punches) at 4:36 of round 3.
- Henderson defeated Franklin via split decision (29–28, 29–28, 27–30).
Bonus awards 
Fighters were awarded $40,000 bonuses.