|UFC 95: Sanchez vs. Stevenson|
|Promotion||Ultimate Fighting Championship|
|Date||February 21, 2009|
|Venue||The O2 Arena|
|City||London, United Kingdom|
|Total gate||$1,000,000 (approximate)|
UFC 95: Sanchez vs. Stevenson was a mixed martial arts event held by the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) on February 21, 2009 at The O2 Arena in London, United Kingdom. It was broadcast live for viewers in Europe and Canada and later tape delayed for U.S. viewers on Spike. The bout was headlined by season one and two winners of The Ultimate Fighter.
- Kelly defeated Mandaloniz via unanimous decision (30–27, 30–27, 30–28). This bout aired on the live broadcast following the Sanchez vs. Stevenson fight.
- Heavyweight bout: Neil Grove vs. Mike Ciesnolevicz
- Ciesnolevicz defeated Grove via submission (inverted heel hook) at 1:03 of round 1. This bout aired last on the live broadcast following the Kelly vs. Mandaloniz fight.
- Dunham defeated Eklund via KO (punches) at 2:14 of round 1. This bout aired on the live broadcast following the Hardy vs. Markham fight.
- Lightweight bout: Terry Etim vs. Brian Cobb
- Etim defeated Cobb via TKO (head kick and punches) at 0:10 of round 2. This bout aired on the live broadcast following the Marquardt vs. Gouveia fight.
- dos Santos defeated Struve via TKO (punches) at 0:54 of round 1. This bout aired on the live broadcast following the Maia vs. Sonnen fight.
- Thiago defeated Koscheck via KO (punch) at 3:29 of round 1.
- Hardy defeated Markham via KO (punch) at 1:09 of round 1.
- Maia defeated Sonnen via submission (triangle choke) at 2:37 of round 1.
- Marquardt defeated Gouveia via TKO (knee and punches) at 3:10 of round 3.
- Sanchez defeated Stevenson via unanimous decision (30–27, 30–27, 29–28).
Fighters were awarded $40,000 bonuses.
- Fight of the Night: Diego Sanchez vs. Joe Stevenson
- Knockout of the Night: Paulo Thiago
- Submission of the Night: Demian Maia
- Mike Ciesnolevicz replaced Justin McCully
- Brian Cobb replaced Justin Buchholz who suffered from staph infection
As with UFC 91, every bout was aired on the broadcast due to the speed of the main card bouts.
UFC 95 drew an average of 2.4 million viewers on Spike TV.
- "UFC 95 Delivers $1 Million U.S. and Strong Attendance". Mmaweekly. Retrieved 2009-02-23.[dead link]
- "UFC 95 Sanchez vs. Stevenson". UFC.com. Retrieved February 13, 2009.
- "Four top performers earn $40K UFC 95 bonuses". MMAjunkie.com. February 21, 2009. Retrieved February 21, 2009.