UFC Fight Night: Stout vs. Fisher
|UFC Fight Night: Stout vs Fisher|
|Promotion||Ultimate Fighting Championship|
|Date||June 12, 2007|
|Venue||Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino|
UFC Fight Night: Stout vs Fisher referred to by the media as UFC Fight Night 10 was a mixed martial arts event held by the Ultimate Fighting Championship on Tuesday, June 12, 2007 at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Hollywood, Florida. It was broadcast live in the United States and Canada on Spike TV.
The main event featured lightweights Sam Stout and Spencer Fisher in a rematch from their first fight at UFC 58: USA vs. Canada, which Stout won by split decision. Fisher had accepted that match on very short notice and was forced to lose a considerable amount of weight – in the range of 20 pounds – in order to make the lightweight limit of 155 lb (70 kg).
The event drew a 1.2 rating, collecting 1.6 million television viewers, according to Nielson Media Research.
- Mohr defeated Caudillo via unanimous decision (30–27, 29–28, 29–28).
- Welterweight bout: Anthony Johnson vs. Chad Reiner
- Johnson defeated Reiner via KO (punches) at 0:13 of round 1. This preliminary bout was aired during the broadcast.
- Lightweight bout: Gleison Tibau vs. Jeff Cox
- Tibau defeated Cox via submission (arm-triangle choke) at 1:52 of round 1.
- McCrory defeated Spratt via submission (triangle choke) at 2:04 of round 2.
- Petz defeated Fioravanti via unanimous decision (30–27, 29–28, 29–28).
- McFedries defeated Radev via KO (punches) at 0:33 of round 1.
- Fitch defeated Carneiro via submission (rear-naked choke) at 1:07 of round 2.
- Tavares defeated Black via submission (triangle choke) at 2:49 of round 2.
- Fisher defeated Stout via unanimous decision (30–27, 30–27, 30–27).
The bonuses for this event were $30,000 each.
- Fight of the Night: Sam Stout vs. Spencer Fisher
- Knockout of the Night: Drew McFedries
- Submission of the Night: Thiago Tavares
The disclosed fighter payroll was $175,500. The individual payouts are listed below, and includes the payment amounts for show and win but do not include sponsor payments, fees, taxes, or special award bonuses
- Spencer Fisher ($26,000) def. Sam Stout ($6,000)
- Jon Fitch ($36,000) def. Roan Carneiro ($5,000)
- Drew McFedries ($19,000) vs. Jordan Radev ($5,000)
- Nate Mohr ($6,000) def. Luke Caudillo ($3,000)
- Forrest Petz ($8,000) def. Luigi Fioravanti ($8,000)
- Tamdan McCrory ($8,000) vs. Pete Spratt ($12,000)
- Gleison Tibau ($10,000) def. Jeff Cox ($3,500)
- Thiago Tavares ($10,000) def. Jason Black ($6,000)
- Anthony Johnson ($6,000) def. Chad Reiner ($3,000)
- "Upcoming Events: UFC Fight Night". UFC.com. Retrieved 2007-05-08.
- "Sherdog Fightfinder: UFC 58 USA vs Canada". Sherdog.com. Retrieved 2007-05-08.
- Doyle, Mike; Russell, Mike (April 9, 2007). "The Great Fight North". The Fight Network. Archived from the original on 2007-09-26. Retrieved 2007-07-03.
- Trembow, Ivan (June 22, 2007). "UFC Fight Night 10 Draws 1.2 Rating". MMA Weekly. Retrieved 2007-07-03.
- "FIGHTER SALARY BREAKDOWN FOR UFC 70". ufcdaily.com. 2008-01-01. Retrieved 2008-01-21.
- "FIGHTER SALARY BREAKDOWN FOR UFC Fight Night 10". ufcdaily.com. 2008-01-01. Retrieved 2008-01-21.