From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
User-generated content is media content made by the general public.
UGC may also refer to:
Science and technology
- Universal gravitational constant G, in physics
- Uppsala General Catalogue, an astronomical catalogue of galaxies
- UGC, the codon for Cysteine
- Unique games conjecture, a conjecture in computational complexity
- UGC (cinema operator), a European cinema chain
- University Grants Commission (disambiguation)
- University Grants Committee (disambiguation)
- UnitedGlobalCom, former name of the cable TV operator Liberty Global
- Urine Good Company, a fictional corporation in the musical Urinetown
- Urgench International Airport, by IATA code
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.