From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
UHF generally refers to "Ultra high frequency", a radio frequency range.
UHF may also refer to:
Film and television
- UHF television broadcasting, the use of the UHF frequency range for television
- UHF (film), a 1989 cult classic comedy film starring "Weird Al" Yankovic and Michael Richards
- UHF (Independent UHF Broadcasting), a Japanese television networks
- UHF anime, as programming carried by these Japanese independents
- UHF (Canadian band), a folk music supergroup
- UHF (Portuguese band), a rock band
- Ultra High Frequency (band), a New York based alternative rock band
- UHF – Original Motion Picture Soundtrack and Other Stuff, soundtrack to the film UHF
- "UHF", a song in the album
- UHF CB, an Australian two-way radio service
- UHF connector, a threaded radio frequency coaxial connector
- UHF (Ultra High Frequency), a 1990s alternative fashion magazine spun off from Option
- Unrestricted Hartree–Fock, an SCF-MO method for calculating open-shell systems
- United Hospital Fund, a non-profit health policy research organization in New York, United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title UHF.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.