From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
UIC may refer to:
- UEFA Intertoto Cup, an association football tournament for member clubs of UEFA
- Uganda Insurance Commission
- UIC (band), a punk rock band from Canada whose moniker signifies "Unemployment Insurance Compensation" or "Underground in Canada"
- International Union of Railways (UIC, French: Union Internationale des Chemins de fer)
- Underwood International College, a department of Yonsei University
- Union of Islamic Courts, an armed group in Somalia, now called the "Supreme Islamic Courts Council"
- United International College, a liberal arts college in China
- The Unit Identification Code, an alphanumeric code used by the United States Department of Defense.
- University of Illinois at Chicago, a public four-year university in Chicago, Illinois
- Unified Image Codec, an Intel image format
- The Uranium Information Centre, a defunct website sponsored by uranium mining companies
- United Industrial Corporation Ltd, a Singapore property/real estate holding company
- User Identification Code, the user "number" in RSX-11 operating system.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.