From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from UK's)
|Look up UK in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The UK is the United Kingdom, a sovereign state located off the north-western coast of continental Europe.
UK or uk may also refer to:
- U.K. (band), a progressive rock supergroup
- U.K. (album), by U.K.
- Universiteitskrant, a newspaper
- UK Records, a record label
- Uk (Cyrillic)
- .uk, the United Kingdom's ccTLD
- UK (ICAO airport codes)
- Ukrainian language, by ISO 639-1 language code
- Universala Kongreso de Esperanto ("World Congress of Esperanto")
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title UK.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.