From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up UK in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The UK is the United Kingdom, a sovereign state located in north-west Europe.
UK or Uk may also refer to:
- Uk (urban-type settlement), an urban-type settlement in Irkutsk Oblast, Russia
- Uttarakhand, a state of India
- University of Kentucky in the United States
- Kongo University (l’Université Kongo) in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Comenius University in Bratislava (Univerzita Komenského v Bratislave) in the Slovak Republic
- UK (band), a British progressive rock supergroup
- U.K. (album), the debut, self-titled album from the band UK
- Universiteitskrant, the University of Groningen's weekly paper
- UK Records, a record label
- Unknown, by abbreviation
- Uk (Cyrillic) (оу), a digraph in the early Cyrillic alphabet
- Ukrainian language, by ISO 639-1 language code
- Universala Kongreso, the World Congress of Esperanto
- Ukraine, by the first two letters of airports by ICAO code
- .uk, the ccTLD for the United Kingdom
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.