From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ul (lowercase-L) may refer to:
- Ul (mythology), a lunar deity in Vanuatuan mythology
- Ul (Portugal), a Portuguese freguesia in the Oliveira de Azemeis municipality
- 3271 Ul, an asteroid
- Microlitre or microliter (µl), unofficial abbreviation (ul) when µ not available
UL may also refer to:
- Ukrainian language, the official state language of Ukraine and the principal language of the Ukrainians.
- Ukrainian literature, the literature written in the Ukrainian language.
- Underwriters Laboratories, a safety testing and certification organization
- Union Leader, statewide daily newspaper in New Hampshire.
- Unilever, a multinational corporation. UL is a stock symbol for Unilever
- University Library, a library at numerous universities; in particular, Cambridge University Library
<ul></ul>, the HTML unordered list element, see HTML element#ul
- µL, (properly written with the Greek letter mu) the standard abbreviation for the microliter, one millionth of a liter (SI unit of volume)
- UL (The Belgariad), one of the gods in David Eddings' fantasy saga The Belgariad
- Unlimited liability
- Uplink, in telecommunication
- Upload, the transfer of electronic data
- SriLankan Airlines, via its IATA code
- Unwritten Law, an alternative rock band from Poway, California
- Ultralight aviation
- Ultralight, as in UL-XGA laptop computer screens
- Upplands Lokaltrafik, a Swedish transport company
- Tolerable Upper Intake Level, abbreviated as UL, part of the Dietary Reference Intake system of the U.S. National Academy of Sciences.
- Université Laval, Québec, Canada
- University of Leoben, Austria
- University of Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
- University of Liberia, Monrovia
- University of Limerick, Ireland
- University of Lima, Perú
- University of Linz, Austria
- University of Lisbon, Portugal
- University of Limpopo, South Africa
- University of Lincoln, UK
- University of Ljubljana, Universitas Labacensis, Slovenia
- University of London, UK
- University of Louisiana at Lafayette
- University of Louisiana at Monroe
- University of Louisville, Kentucky
- University of Leicester, UK
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title UL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.