From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
UML may refer to:
- Unified Medical Language System, a compendium of many controlled vocabularies in the biomedical sciences (referenced as UML or UMLS)
- Unified Modeling Language, an object modeling and specification language used in software engineering
- University of Massachusetts Lowell, a public university in Lowell, Massachusetts, United States
- User-mode Linux, an architectural port of the Linux kernel
- Communist Party of Nepal (Unified Marxist-Leninist) or CPN-UML, a Nepalese communist party created in 1991
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.