From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
UMP is a three letter acronym that could mean:
- Uniformly most powerful test, in statistical hypothesis testing
- United Midwestern Promoters, a racing sanctioning body
- Ulyanovsk Mechanical Plant
- Heckler & Koch UMP submachine gun
- Uridine monophosphate nucleotide
- United Music Publishers
- Upper Merion and Plymouth Railroad
- Universal mapping property
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang
- In economics
- In politics
- Union for a Popular Movement or UMP, the main French right political party
- Universities' Model Parliament, a Canadian Youth Parliament Organization.
"Ump" is also a common slang term for "umpire".
- WUMP, a sports radio station in Huntsville, Alabama, known as SportsRadio 730 The UMP.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.