From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
UMP is a three letter acronym that could mean:
- Ulyanovsk Mechanical Plant
- Uniformly most powerful test, in statistical hypothesis testing
- United Midwestern Promoters, a racing sanctioning body
- United Music Publishers
- Universal Machine Pistol, as in Heckler & Koch UMP, a sub-machine gun
- Universal mapping property
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang
- Uridine monophosphate, a nucleotide
- Uzumba-Maramba-Pfungwe, a district in Mashonaland East Province, in Zimbabwe
- In economics
- In politics
- Union for a Popular Movement or UMP, the main French right political party
- Union of Moderate Parties or UMP, the main Vanuatuan francophone and conservative party
- Universities' Model Parliament, a Canadian youth parliament organization
"Ump" is also a US slang term for "umpire";
- hence, WUMP, a sports radio station in Huntsville, Alabama, known as SportsRadio 730 The UMP.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title UMP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.