UMTS-FDD, an acronym for "Universal Mobile Telecommunications System (UMTS) - frequency-division duplexing (FDD)," is a 3GPP standardized version of UMTS networks that use UTRA-FDD. UTRA-FDD is a UTRA that uses frequency-division duplexing for duplexing.
- TS 25.201 Physical Layer - General Description - Describes basic differences between FDD and TDD.
- TS 25.211 Physical channels and mapping of transport channels onto physical channels (FDD)
- TS 25.212 Multiplexing and channel coding (FDD)
- TS 25.213 Spreading and modulation (FDD)
- TS 25.214 Physical layer procedures (FDD)
- TS 25.215 Physical layer - Measurements (FDD)
- 3GPP (1999-06-28 to present). "TS 25.201". Retrieved 2009-02-23.