|This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
The Faculty of Medicine is a constituent body of the University of New South Wales, Australia.
The Faculty was established in June 1960 under founding dean Professor Frank Rundle. It has nine schools:
- School of Medical Sciences
- School of Psychiatry
- School of Public Health and Community Medicine
- School of Women's and Children's Health
- Prince of Wales Clinical School
- Rural Clinical School
- St George Clinical School
- St Vincent's Clinical School
- South Western Sydney Clinical School
- ^ https://www.recordkeeping.unsw.edu.au/historicalresources/onlineexhibitions/unitimelineexhibition/1960s.html#1960