|Also known as||UN|
|Genres||R&B, pop, k-pop|
|Members||Choi Jung-won (최정원)
Kim Jeong-hoon (김정훈)
United N-generation (also known as UN) was a Korean musical group from South Korea under NH Media (then NH Planning). It consisted of two members: Choi Jung-won and Kim Jeong-hoon. They released 5 albums from 2000 to 2005. "For a Lifetime", a single from their first album, was their first significant hit.
In 1999, the two members, who are both from the top universities in Korea, formed UN but it wasn't until June 2000 that they released their first album.
In September 2005, 5 years after their debut and 5 albums later, their management agency, Laful Entertainment, announced that the duo would disband after the expiration of their contract.
- Voice Mail (2000-09-01)
- Traveling You (2001-07-11)
- Extreme Happiness (2002-11-14)
- Sweet & Strong (Vol 3.5, 2003-08-21)
- Reunion (2004-06-29)
- Seventy Five Centimeter (2005-05-19)
- Good Bye & Best (Collection, 2006-01-26)
- 어쩌면 (2004-07-01)
- Special Album Music Video (2003-04-17)
- Sweet & Strong (2005-07-21)
|2001||Mnet Asian Music Awards||Best Male Group||"Pado" (파도)||Nominated|
- "2001 M.net Korean Music Festival Winners list". MAMA. Retrieved 2014-07-25.