From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up UN, un, or un- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The UN is the United Nations, an international organization.
UN or Un may also refer to:
- Union Nationale (disambiguation), any one of several political parties
- United Nations (gang), Vancouver
- University of the Nations
- University of Nebraska
- University of Nevada (disambiguation)
- National University of Colombia
- UN (band), a Korean musical group
- UN (album), an album by Dan Black
- Un (album), by the anarchist band Chumbawamba
- Un, Uttar Pradesh, a town India
- Un, Surat, a town in Gujarat, India
- Un, a village in Lum Choar, Cambodia
Science and technology
- UN number, a four-digit number that identifies a hazardous substance
- Uranium nitride, a family of compounds
- User-name, the account of a computer user
- Ukrainian nation
- Ujian Nasional, national test in Indonesia
- Transaero Airlines, by IATA code
- un-, an English prefix used to define "not"
- Un (foreign languages), including "Un", Spanish for "a"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title UN.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.